Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Back into the swing of things!

Ok so it has been a long time since I have posted anything. I have been going through some ups and downs in my life but I am now back into a routine again. I want to keep this momentum up so I am going to become more active on my blog again. I have re-vamped the template of the blog and will be sketching/painting daily ontop of animating. So here is my first illustration piece. This is a caricature sketch of my little sister and initially I was thinking of attempting to do a replicate portrait, but thinking about this gave me a headache as I love to stylize and caricature things. So I decided to approach it as a caricature. This will become a painting so aspects of the design will change but here is my foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment