Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Not a good start to my first assignment!

Ok so I got my first Class 4 critiq today and basically my overall plan and idea got completely shredded by my mentor. However this was a good thing because after hearing what he had to say I completely saw what he was talking about. The were many conflicting ideas and emotions taking place within the shot. I believe my main problem for awhile now has been that I thought my animation needs to be overlappy, cartoony and action packed and in the process forgetting about what I am actually trying to communicate and whether it is clear to the audience.

He informed me that my idea needs to be simple, clear and something that an audience can identify and relate to instantly. So its back to the drawing board!

Hamo
Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment