Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

1 Month Muscle Construction Studies

Last month I decided to take 1 art fundamental and use an entire month to get better in that area. For June I chose human muscle construction and here is everything I did over that month. I spent an hour and a half each day doing this

I now have a stronger understanding of human muscle construction and how they move which will really help in designing my own stuff. Upon reflecting on everything I have learned. Now, I need to do repetition practice focusing on constructing muscles in different figure poses and lighting the muscles in different lighting conditions

For July I have chosen to learn how to create better environments. At the end of July I will upload everything I learned over the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment